CoolTeaser Trailer : New Hack : Combat Arms : ESP?

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Teaser Trailer : New Hack : Combat Arms : ESP?
[Posted on MHS forum by me about 10 seconds prior]

Combat Arms :

This is a ESP hack

Heres what happens : You do not see your allies names on the ingame screen. Instead, you see your enemies. This allows you to know exactly where your ENEMIES are. If you put your crosshair on them, it shows how much HP they have left, as would be if you had one on your team.


Check it out.



Leave a comment.

I'm waiting for approval from up high to release this to public, but I wanted everyone to know it IS possible.
doesn't look real i don't see any hacks, but the basic killing you do in the game, so i say this is fake so if u have real proof then really show us it then....

volgan.
Quote Originally Posted by volgan View Post
doesn't look real i don't see any hacks, but the basic killing you do in the game, so i say this is fake so if u have real proof then really show us it then....

volgan.
Look above the people i kill. It shows their names, like they were my allies, but they arent. I understand its hard to see, but watch the last one where I knife that guy. You can easily see his name displayed. If you really want, I'll make a clearer vid.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyi View Post
That's name hack, I know how to do that from experience in hacking in GunZ.

Nice find, forgot to check if that worked for this.

Up to you to release to public, I wouldn't. And NO, I'm not saying that because I have it and don't want anybody else to have it O_O...

Okay yes I am, but if you think about it , it's basically a wallhack, and I don't think that should be released to the public no matter what, so....UP TO YOU.
I'll share with you how if you want - i know you wont spread it needlessly, though you probably already know how, it wasnt that hard.
So did you make this using d3d?
That's name hack, I know how to do that from experience in hacking in GunZ.

Nice find, forgot to check if that worked for this.

Up to you to release to public, I wouldn't. And NO, I'm not saying that because I have it and don't want anybody else to have it O_O...

Okay yes I am, but if you think about it , it's basically a wallhack, and I don't think that should be released to the public no matter what, so....UP TO YOU.
Quote Originally Posted by daddyi View Post
That's name hack, I know how to do that from experience in hacking in GunZ.

Nice find, forgot to check if that worked for this.

Up to you to release to public, I wouldn't. And NO, I'm not saying that because I have it and don't want anybody else to have it O_O...

Okay yes I am, but if you think about it , it's basically a wallhack, and I don't think that should be released to the public no matter what, so....UP TO YOU.
Of course its easy to make but how did you make it? I mean there is 4 ways that I know of and 2 dont work for me and I havnt got to the other 2


u used mhs Hmm Ill try that
Looks like nametags hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Faith View Post
So did you make this using d3d?
Used MHS.

Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
Looks like nametags hack.
Yep, ESP. I wasnt sure what it was, but someone from the MHS forum told me.
muito bom!
parabens ^^
Very nice, I like it...

My point of view would be NOT to release it public, seeing as it is LIKE a wallhack, more along the lines of it anyways...

I loved this hack in GunZ though, managed to make my own maybe once, twice, I dunno, back when Ijji just started coding for it... but still... You did this using MHS? Very nice mate! I must find the way it's done... Kinda new to using MHS XD

I want it, but want it kept safe, kind of weird lol... NF though, VNF indeed
Hmm Ive been at it all night and can't seem how you did it by mhs, well Im pretty new to mhs but not 1 break for me
ermmm well good job. didnt know this would work .
Why you posted the video and not the hack or the tutorial?
lol
Quote Originally Posted by Be_Sk8 View Post
Why you posted the video and not the hack or the tutorial?
lol
Waiting for approval, which I got. Ill release tut soon.
Mino, add my MSN.

I wanna discuss this with you and another topic of wallhack/ESP.

I think I can find a way to show their distance, so you'll know if they're behind a wall, or across the screen on 1 position.

pouya__sarang@hotmail.com
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?