How to Hack Combat Arms Video Tutorial w/ MPGH (Choob-Proof)

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
How to Hack Combat Arms Video Tutorial w/ MPGH (Choob-Proof)
I'm tired of the stupid questions, for people who can't even look in stickies, so I made this. It's a tutorial for multiple things such as how to install and work free hacks, VIP hacks, and customizing your CA client, etc.

1.1 - Putting Custom Music into your CA Client (4 min)
1.2 - Hacking with Free Hacks from MPGH (3 min)
1.3 - Hacking with VIP hacks from MPGH (3 min)
1.4 - Closing all Program Not Needed for CA to flow more smoothly (3 min)

I will be adding more sections later, but this is it for now. Mods, it'd be cool if you stickied this....

How To Hack Combat Arms (As of October 22, 2008) | Veoh Video Network

PLEASE REP/THANKS ME IF THIS HELPED. LEAVE COMMENTS, RATINGS, ETC. BELOW PLEASE.
Nice, for choobs
id be nice if there was a way to make it so everyone in the room could hear your music


Nice btw
Uh good job.?
Quote Originally Posted by SEGnosis View Post
id be nice if there was a way to make it so everyone in the room could hear your music


Nice btw
It's called turning up the volume. I have the oldest and shittiest speakers ever and they still have clear sound when the vid is playing (75% of volume)
(I hate spamming/bumping ><) *bump*
i have a feeling segnosis meant that everyone in the GAME room could hear, like a vent radio room...
nice vid though.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?