Hiring3+ Logitech SE Workers

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
3+ Logitech SE Workers
Ay bois my logitech service just opened up.
Given that I run a lot of services as well as having prem seller I got a shitton of customers.
Don't have enough time to SE all of them and need some back up workers.
You will be paid a good portion of the SEs you complete.
You will have to get your own Serial Numbers and complete everything.
You will be paid on tracking.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1259545
Add my skype here:
Lpmcgeeplays
I can pay in Paypal or in Bitcoin
Bumparro some SNs available for workers.
Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Bumparro some SNs available for workers.
You better start selling to EUROPE MY GAY LOVER.
Quote Originally Posted by CloudUser View Post
You better start selling to EUROPE MY GAY LOVER.
TBH no reason not to I just do it so not as many customers
There are a lot customers for Europe ,sorry for spaming for thread
Quote Originally Posted by oache4u View Post
There are a lot customers for Europe ,sorry for spaming for thread
Did you read what I wrote?
There's a point in time where I literally cannot handle more orders.
I have added you on skype!-
Bump to the top!
To the top!
Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
To the top!
you still looking for people?
Quote Originally Posted by Darkenforcer22 View Post
you still looking for people?
Probably the more the merrier
I've messaged you in skype
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?