OutdatedCS:GO | Glow v1.9

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
CS:GO | Glow v1.9
I AM UPDATING THIS DAILY, SO USE THE NEW VERSION TO AVOID VAC.

STATUS: UNDETECTED

Follow this tutorial if you don't want VAC.
Tutorial:
1. Close Steam
1. Open Cheat
2. Open Steam / Game
3. Enjoy


For help / questions, add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/claunr1/

If you get ARCHIVE DAMAGED, just uninstall your RAR and re-install it or use 7ZIP



Packed Version:
VirusTotal
Jotti


Unpacked Version:
VirusTotal
Jotti


USE ONLY 24 HOURS FROM RELEASE.
v1.9_mpgh.net.rar1.2 MB · 355 downloads 10/56 malicious
Nice work on having an update everyday!
Keep it up!
Quote Originally Posted by HotBuns104 View Post
Nice work on having an update everyday!
Keep it up!
Thanks dude.
We need to wait 24h to use it, or we do not use it anymore after 24h? thankss
Quote Originally Posted by s1ckn3s5m1nd View Post
We need to wait 24h to use it, or we do not use it anymore after 24h? thankss
No, after a mod approved it. That's why " After Release ".
The file looks good. Approved
Let's goo! Thanks for another update.
pretty nice work, but u should make some more features, Regards!
Good realease
Why did I press F11 to switch? No response
Have to try this out..
NIce release!
my anti malware says its a PUP... should i just ignore this.
Quote Originally Posted by Kys09 View Post
my anti malware says its a PUP... should i just ignore this.
Not a virus lmao.
i was a virus, this should not be approved.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by phoonhax View Post
Mcafee block it since it was a trojan, I go on virus total and i see this:

imgur (dot) com/a/lFTgL - Virustotal links failed to work properly so I just screencapped it
i already have virustotal // jotii links.
Mcafee block it since it was a trojan, I go on virus total and i see this:

imgur (dot) com/a/lFTgL - Virustotal links failed to work properly so I just screencapped it
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?