QuestionWhy is BTC dropping so hard?!

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Why is BTC dropping so hard?!
-700 USD overnight? Did something happen last night?
Yeah, the BTC dropped. Happens occasioanlly.
It was expected..How much did u guys lose?
Quote Originally Posted by Tiger. View Post
It was expected..How much did u guys lose?
It's time to buy man
Quote Originally Posted by Tiger. View Post
It was expected..How much did u guys lose?
1800$, But I'm expecting the big increase, when it's up to 10k
Nah it's expected, huge crash before the gigantic rise
Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
Nah it's expected, huge crash before the gigantic rise
Hopefully
Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
Nah it's expected, huge crash before the gigantic rise
also a lot of people are selling their btc, eth etc because they want their profit.
Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
also a lot of people are selling their btc, eth etc because they want their profit.
You forgot to put me in ur sig u nut
Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
You forgot to put me in ur sig u nut
nigga I gave you like 5 rep be happy gave all my power to you
i lost 2$ :P.
It was fairly expected after how much the price of each Bitcoin rose.
It's time to buy!
LMAO, I was right! I predicted at the end of the month BTC will crash. I posted it somewhere in gerneral
Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
LMAO, I was right! I predicted at the end of the month BTC will crash. I posted it somewhere in gerneral
Well it had to crash at some point after such a huge rally
No idea but its getting annoying.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?