Originally Posted by Tiger. It was expected..How much did u guys lose? 1800$, But I'm expecting the big increase, when it's up to 10k
Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh Nah it's expected, huge crash before the gigantic rise also a lot of people are selling their btc, eth etc because they want their profit.
Originally Posted by Levi also a lot of people are selling their btc, eth etc because they want their profit. You forgot to put me in ur sig u nut
Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh You forgot to put me in ur sig u nut nigga I gave you like 5 rep be happy gave all my power to you
LMAO, I was right! I predicted at the end of the month BTC will crash. I posted it somewhere in gerneral
Originally Posted by Allura LMAO, I was right! I predicted at the end of the month BTC will crash. I posted it somewhere in gerneral Well it had to crash at some point after such a huge rally