OutdatedFOV & FPS Unlocker

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
FOV & FPS Unlocker
Hey there,

I release my first cheat here on MPGH.

You can change the FOV from 0 to 200.
Unlock the FPS and enable Fullbright Mode.

I tested it some days and it is not detected since then

VAC Status > Undetected

Use At Your Own Risk!



Virus Scans:
Virustotal
Jotti

Thanks for @gerherhtherherdhher for some help
FOV+FPS Unlocker_mpgh.net.rar385 KB · 2,781 downloads Clean
Edit it you spelled thanks wrong
Fov works but when I unlocked the FPS it didnt go any higher than the 91fps is capped at
Quote Originally Posted by krazysmeller View Post
Fov works but when I unlocked the FPS it didnt go any higher than the 91fps is capped at
try running as administrator

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CrypticMods View Post
Edit it you spelled thanks wrong
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
just tested it every thing work great good shit my guy keep it up
Thank you!
How do you use this? Either its not working for me or i don't know how to use it...
is anyone tested this?is it undedetected?
getting tired of playing at 91fps
^ how have people's experiences been with using fps unlocker and VAC? it hurts my eyes to play under 100hz
Quote Originally Posted by netster View Post
^ how have people's experiences been with using fps unlocker and VAC? it hurts my eyes to play under 100hz
No it doesn't
it doesnt work for me... I tried running game then unlocker and still nothing... i use steam version
can this work for IW4X?????
Quote Originally Posted by UnLiVGLinT View Post
Hey there,

I release my first cheat here on MPGH.

You can change the FOV from 0 to 200.
Unlock the FPS and enable Fullbright Mode.

I tested it some days and it is not detected since then

VAC Status > Undetected

Use At Your Own Risk!



Virus Scans:
Virustotalⓘ
Jottiⓘ

Thanks for @gerherhtherherdhher for some help
would this work for iw4x??
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?