ExclamationHotel.com canceled my booking and told hotel it was fraudulent!!

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Hotel.com canceled my booking and told hotel it was fraudulent!!
What could ive done wrong, I used this same hotel many times but all of sudden my booking is cancel and im told its fraud!! Luckily my friend works at that hotel or else... Can someone help on this issue?
Did you book it legitimately or through one of the services on here?
Quote Originally Posted by Belfort View Post
Did you book it legitimately or through one of the services on here?
Honestly one of the most retarded questions I've seen. You really think he'd post here and be flagged for fraud at all if he booked it legitimately?
Quote Originally Posted by Enzo. View Post
Honestly one of the most retarded questions I've seen. You really think he'd post here and be flagged for fraud at all if he booked it legitimately?
Considering the dude is confused why his order was marked fraudulent, yes it would be logical to ask that question. If he's really confused why his order was flagged when using an account purchased on here, I don't think theres much hope for him.
Quote Originally Posted by Belfort View Post
Considering the dude is confused why his order was marked fraudulent, yes it would be logical to ask that question. If he's really confused why his order was flagged when using an account purchased on here, I don't think theres much hope for him.
Not quite so buddy.

If he legitimately booked the hotel and it was marked fraudulent, then I'm more than sure that he would contact them straight up and have it looked over without worrying about anything going astray. Considering he is asking on MPGH, specifically in the Market Place section, he obviously booked the nights via social engineering/fraudulently.
Alot of hotel.com accs have been getting cancelled or locked. Guessing its close to getting patched/is patched. Heard something about hyatt tho
Damn I'm worried now. I really want to book 4 nights during a festival in less than 2 weeks but I think it might be risky making a reservation 10 days in advance, especially if it's for 4 nights. Does anyone have any experience with booking a while in advance? Advice would be much appreciated. If anyone with a history/experience in this would want to sell me an account I would be interested.
Quote Originally Posted by strombone View Post
Damn I'm worried now. I really want to book 4 nights during a festival in less than 2 weeks but I think it might be risky making a reservation 10 days in advance, especially if it's for 4 nights. Does anyone have any experience with booking a while in advance? Advice would be much appreciated. If anyone with a history/experience in this would want to sell me an account I would be interested.
Just use Airbnb legitimately. I know it's not as glamorous but it's cheaper than any hotel. Using these travel services is one of the riskiest things you can do.
Quote Originally Posted by aron1231 View Post
What could ive done wrong, I used this same hotel many times but all of sudden my booking is cancel and im told its fraud!! Luckily my friend works at that hotel or else... Can someone help on this issue?
Yep Hotels is dead you now have to call Expedia to book as well for most and that requires a lot of information.
I used the same hotel many times could be key lol

Although they could just be canceling everyone. Tough to say.
Quote Originally Posted by stufffromdennis View Post
I used the same hotel many times could be key lol

Although they could just be canceling everyone. Tough to say.
Lol could be key I think that was the key and a mistake on my part
Quote Originally Posted by aron1231 View Post
Lol could be key I think that was the key and a mistake on my part
Did you delete account after booking? What exact steps did you follow so we can determine if it was hotels.com or an issue on your side.
I deleted account but im thinking my internet failed while doing it
It may just be the way you are booking it. Also I guess you buy and use straight away?
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?