Cool Idea

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Cool Idea
Its not really hack but its more of a program. The program makes you lag which gives you an advantage in Warrock. I used to be lag free and get killed all the time. But today i played on my friends computer which lagged like crazy and i had a 5:1 Killeath ratio. Lag rocks. Now we just need a program to make lag.
*Cough* Torrents.

Just bust out your shareware, that WILL make you lag.
hmm i know wat u mean but hacks are better than lag : P
lag is gay either get better at warrock or hack it
Quote Originally Posted by kiling4u View Post
lag is gay either get better at warrock or hack it
I agree, I hate lag even if it would help me.
Quote Originally Posted by Waffles View Post
Its not really hack but its more of a program. The program makes you lag which gives you an advantage in Warrock. I used to be lag free and get killed all the time. But today i played on my friends computer which lagged like crazy and i had a 5:1 Killeath ratio. Lag rocks. Now we just need a program to make lag.
HaHa! 5:1 kill/detah! I have like 20:2 kill/death. Anyway those guys are right. Install bit comet or utorrent and start downloading whille playing warrock and you'll lagg like shit. BTW lagg is gay!!! i hate it
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us