Hmm, seems pretty legit but also, online they can possibly still ban you due to BE. Have you tested this online?
Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG Hmm, seems pretty legit but also, online they can possibly still ban you due to BE. Have you tested this online?
Originally Posted by starlook I do not believe (why a situation?) In any case you will be detected you slow down the ban Friend, I'm already 3 days using and so far no banishment, when I post, use if you want.
Originally Posted by starlook I do not believe (why a situation?) In any case you will be detected you slow down the ban bans are instant or delayed by 10-15 minutes.
Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG bans are instant or delayed by 10-15 minutes. Do you have a skype brent1000?
Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG bans are instant or delayed by 10-15 minutes. Exactly, I'm already 3 days without anything
Originally Posted by alex sander Friend, I'm already 3 days using and so far no banishment, when I post, use if you want. When can we expect this?
Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG not anymore, got doxxed having skype I understand man, that sucks