Mode of injection of the ILC

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
Mode of injection of the ILC
Mode of injection of the ILC

Hmm, seems pretty legit but also, online they can possibly still ban you due to BE. Have you tested this online?
I played with he, like 15 matches and no ban!
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
Hmm, seems pretty legit but also, online they can possibly still ban you due to BE. Have you tested this online?
Quote Originally Posted by alex sander View Post

cool when can we exepet
I do not believe (why a situation?) In any case you will be detected you slow down the ban
Quote Originally Posted by starlook View Post
I do not believe (why a situation?) In any case you will be detected you slow down the ban

Friend, I'm already 3 days using and so far no banishment, when I post, use if you want.
Quote Originally Posted by starlook View Post
I do not believe (why a situation?) In any case you will be detected you slow down the ban
bans are instant or delayed by 10-15 minutes.
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
bans are instant or delayed by 10-15 minutes.
Do you have a skype brent1000?
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
bans are instant or delayed by 10-15 minutes.
Exactly, I'm already 3 days without anything
Quote Originally Posted by MrCode5 View Post
Do you have a skype brent1000?
not anymore, got doxxed having skype
Quote Originally Posted by alex sander View Post
Friend, I'm already 3 days using and so far no banishment, when I post, use if you want.
When can we expect this?
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
not anymore, got doxxed having skype
I understand man, that sucks
Pode adicionar no Skype pra explicar melhor como usar e como funciona?
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?