WTSVersa's PayPal Refund Thread| PP/BTC | Instant | Fast Response |

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Versa's PayPal Refund Service| PP/BTC | Instant | Fast Response |Get your money back|
added on skype: cedriclennard
who exactly gets discount?
There's no way to get pp instant refund you, stop with the false marketing
Quote Originally Posted by potatofarmer123 View Post
There's no way to get pp instant refund you, stop with the false marketing
Maybe he means INSTANT response
Quote Originally Posted by Nomames90 View Post
Maybe he means INSTANT response
No, he clearly means instant refund. Hes just trying to get his service going faster.
How long ago can you go as I got done by a big exit scam
Before everyone starts flipping their lids maybe we should wait for at least one or two peoples response from the service xd
Is there any date limit? I have something from last month (4 may)
+1 Vouch for Versa!

Did couple refund for me quick and working on Frys atm.

My Go To refunder!
Contacted you regarding this.
@Psychotic @Hova can you close this for now I might reopen later or I might not im not sure.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?