Versa's PayPal Refund Service| PP/BTC | Instant | Fast Response |Get your money back|
WTSVersa's PayPal Refund Thread| PP/BTC | Instant | Fast Response |
Hot right now
See all listings
Elite Selling / Trading / Buying
Selling Accounts/Keys/Itemsadded on skype: cedriclennard
who exactly gets discount?
who exactly gets discount?
There's no way to get pp instant refund you, stop with the false marketing
How long ago can you go as I got done by a big exit scam
Before everyone starts flipping their lids maybe we should wait for at least one or two peoples response from the service xd
Is there any date limit? I have something from last month (4 may)
+1 Vouch for Versa!
Did couple refund for me quick and working on Frys atm.
My Go To refunder!
Did couple refund for me quick and working on Frys atm.
My Go To refunder!
Contacted you regarding this.
@Psychotic @Hova can you close this for now I might reopen later or I might not im not sure.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
User ServicesGenerator Refunding service | Overstock, Google, Apple | Affordable Rates 4% |
29 User ServicesI have 23$ paypal I need 20$ BTC
1 eBooks For SaleNEW PayPal refund method(5 steps)(Works on G2A so far)GR 3 Combat Arms Selling / Trading / BuyingSelling LTC2 | 10 Perms | Paypal | Repost Thread (Closed For Insufficient PostB4)
40

