HelpDX9 Menu

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
DX9 Menu
So I'm trying to make a new menu for my internal cheat. I have used ImGui in the past but I wanted to move on to something new. Some people have told me that I should try to code my own DX9 menu framework, but I am not really fond of that idea. I was wondering if any of you guys have tried to make a menu in DirectX and how I should try going about doing this.

Regards,

Krouzu
Quote Originally Posted by imforpeace228 View Post
i guess everyone use imgui!
Nah there are other ways to do DirectX
i know about that, i'm just saying is there a problem in imgui? i use it and feel very good! but that's not an answer on your question, you might use painttraverse
Quote Originally Posted by Krouzu View Post
Nah there are other ways to do DirectX
I guess just draw some boxes and text, do something if your mouse is in area + clicked. You can make your menu however you want. Shouldn't be that hard if you already hooked DirectX (or PaintTraverse).
Quote Originally Posted by WildAssassinz View Post
y not use surface
dx9 has more advantages
If you're willing to spend a good bit of time and have a good looking menu, then yes, its well beyond worth it. Digging into DX9 and making a DX9 menu is in no way a disadvantage.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us