Bypass + Hack

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Bypass + Hack
I have a source to a working bypass but I'm having trouble compiling it...

If someone can help me compile or compile for me, I also have a multihack that's working.

Please help me and I'll send some bitcoin or PayPal your way (we can agree on price for helping me )

Bypass is confirmed working from the guy who made it and he also has multi-hack and chams(esp) source that needs compiling too.

my skype - chuanisannoyed
my steam - steamcommunityd0tcom/id/Chuan_/
steamcommunityd0tcom/id/Chuanathan2/
whats it written in c++ or what ?
Quote Originally Posted by basemas030 View Post
whats it written in c++ or what ?
C# or C++ I believe, add my skype or steam
where did u get the source code
Quote Originally Posted by SyndicateKool View Post
where did u get the source code
different forum
Quote Originally Posted by basemas030 View Post
whats it written in c++ or what ?
Quote Originally Posted by SyndicateKool View Post
where did u get the source code

this leeching skid is trying to get money for public source lmao
https: //github.com/G-E-N-E-S-I-S/FuckBattlEye
Quote Originally Posted by iamzate View Post
this leeching skid is trying to get money for public source lmao
https: //github.com/G-E-N-E-S-I-S/FuckBattlEye
Syruz added me and we spoke and he's helping me for free lmao, but yes that's the bypass, don't know if it still works or not.

Anyone that can give me bypass and a hack that works will get paid.
Quote Originally Posted by flik4500 View Post
Syruz added me and we spoke and he's helping me for free lmao, but yes that's the bypass, don't know if it still works or not.

Anyone that can give me bypass and a hack that works will get paid.
I compiled it and it doesnt seems to work. Might have done something wrong tho.
Quote Originally Posted by fx666666 View Post
I compiled it and it doesnt seems to work. Might have done something wrong tho.
If you manage to fix let me know.
Quote Originally Posted by flik4500 View Post
If you manage to fix let me know.
ok, after looking at the code for 30 second, I want to ask you a question

Code:
FuckBattlEye.Run(@"cheat.exe", "H1Z1");
Did you set the cheat path? or just cheat.exe, Plus H1Z1 should be replaced with h1z1.exe
Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
ok, after looking at the code for 30 second, I want to ask you a question

Code:
FuckBattlEye.Run(@"cheat.exe", "H1Z1");
Did you set the cheat path? or just cheat.exe, Plus H1Z1 should be replaced with h1z1.exe
I've already done this, not much of a coder so I'm looking for someone that can get it to work for me and I'll pay them for their effort.
Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
ok, after looking at the code for 30 second, I want to ask you a question

Code:
FuckBattlEye.Run(@"cheat.exe", "H1Z1");
Did you set the cheat path? or just cheat.exe, Plus H1Z1 should be replaced with h1z1.exe
ye bypass was made for h1z1 from what I've seen in the code.
If its the one im thinking of, I might already have it

added u
Quote Originally Posted by Syruz View Post
If its the one im thinking of, I might already have it

added u
he will just block/delete you after you help him out.
Quote Originally Posted by basemas030 View Post
he will just block/delete you after you help him out.
proof?? ///
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us