[RELEASE] Liquidforce Custom Accolades

Posts 1–15 of 95 · Page 1 of 7
[RELEASE] Liquidforce Custom Accolades
HEY GUYS!

Here is my CUSTOM accolades, hope you guys enjoy it , if there are any probs with it, just let me know.. cheers

I have customized the voice to, its the voice from halo accolades



How to use

1) go into your combatarms/game folder
2) make a back up of "UI_HUD_KillInfo.rez" and "UI_SND.rez"
3) Overwrite the old "GUI_HUD_KillInfo.rez" and "UI_SND.rez" with the new one i have given you (found in the download).
4) go into ca,... BAM! Liquidfyed accolades

SCREENIE!


Remember to thank me
Liquidforce's Accolades.rarattachment deleted · 811 downloads before removal
Looks Nice Dude!!!
Quote Originally Posted by BARON View Post
Looks Nice Dude!!!
cheers bro
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!Lol cant wait for the sayings lol
you should record your own voice clips for it, lmao.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
you should record your own voice clips for it, lmao.
Hahahaha nah id rather not, the halo ones are fine
ACCEPT THE DOWNLOAD IT LOOKS NICE!!!!!! CUSTOM SOUND~@~!@@~!@!!~
lol does the sound actually say EXACTLY what tthe accolades are? o.o
I like the triple kill/un-fucked-unbelivable and + but not the double ( i don't the color) and the ultra & fantastic < i don't know what does it mean after the "kill"
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
I like the triple kill/un-fucked-unbelivable and + but not the double ( i don't the color) and the ultra & fantastic < i don't know what does it mean after the "kill"
I believe you mean 'Killimanjaro'?

Let me google that for you

Make sense now? (Play on words)

o-o
pretty cool...nice job.


where did you get the font that matches the exact CA one.
I Just Want Too Say That I Think Multi-Kill Still Looks Cooler Than Triple Dude....
i think triple is the only thing that doesnt look better.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
i think triple is the only thing that doesnt look better.
I Agree With You.
ok where did you find the text thigny cause i wanted to do that for a few things
Posts 1–15 of 95 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us