[Release]MPGH Custom Loading screens/Cursor

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Release]MPGH Custom Loading screens/Cursor
My first mod, so... go easy on me, I guess. I know its a weird thing to start out with, but I was too lazy to do anything else at the time! I'll probably do some nades, then a pistol soon.

Sadly you can't take a picture of the loading screens, but heres the cursor(Yes, it's the MapleStory cursor, but I was just testing out changing the cursor.):



I don't really expect anyone to use this permanently, but if you have suggestions or requests then let me know via private message. Oh, and the loading screen, instead of saying Nexon says "MPGH-CA Tsukasa" with a specialist outline in the middle. And the next loading screen, instead of saying "Combat Arms - Online FPS Action", it says "MPGH Combat Arms Modding Team" with Tsukasa under it and instead of the running man it just has an MPGH.NET logo.
Logo.rez.rarattachment deleted · 35 downloads before removal
Fuck I was just working on one of these

now I dont want to release mine cause you already did one/.
Quote Originally Posted by SethSkyler Backup View Post
Fuck I was just working on one of these

now I dont want to release mine cause you already did one/.
Rofl, I thought someone would say that.
Lol maplestory cursor ^_^ , but can't you remove the pink around the cursor?
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Lol maplestory cursor ^_^ , but can't you remove the pink around the cursor?

Yeah, I just need to know someone wants me to before I take the time.

Want me to? xD
Lol?
Uhhh it woulda been cool if you made the loading screen do somthing, it's just plain WHITE... and about the cursor... it takes AWAY your cursor... Hmmmmmmmmmm
TEEHEE!
ill show you how to post something i was going to.... but i got SS of the loading screen so i wont fail XD
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us