{Release} Mpgh Loading Screen Mod

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
{Release} Mpgh Loading Screen Mod
Yeah... i would like to say before anyone looks at this... i goofed some letters...

and if you dont catch it then its fine... but i know someone will lol

Yeah Flame On... I Said KuDu Not DuKu xD







Virus Scan
LOGINBG.rarattachment deleted · 18 downloads before removal
I think you spelt "Duku" Wrong, it shows "Kudu".
lol that didnt take long
Hm, I knew soemthing was wrong with your production, I just couldnt remember the name
BTW, the tops kinda blurred/cut off part of the main picture
yeah i couldnt seem to fix that...
Pretty nice work dude. Keep it up!
Nice background, but the text doesn't really match, it's too I dunnooo how to describe it.
Yeah... it might be a bit dark
Just wondering Does anyone like the back ground pic besides the blurry stuff on the top?
Quote Originally Posted by TheBFH View Post
Just wondering Does anyone like the back ground pic besides the blurry stuff on the top?
No, i don't.
LOL. At how it sez owned in the corner and your typo. It's like KUDU. OWNED. LOL
But good job
I'm glad you took out the shirtless man
BUT ADD A CAT >:[
Quote Originally Posted by iEatCatz View Post
LOL. At how it sez owned in the corner and your typo. It's like KUDU. OWNED. LOL
But good job
I'm glad you took out the shirtless man
BUT ADD A CAT >:[
maybe ill have something xD
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us