[RELEASE] EPIC MPGH loading screen
This is a mpgh loading screen i made.
I spent all day making and perfecting this mod.
the little guy runs backwards to. (i didnt make that)
screenshot 1 -
screenshot 2-
I couldnt figure out how to get a transperent background for the guy, srry about that
screenshot 3-
virus scan - Virustotal. MD5: 241479ce17d300482079db6126554d0b
[CREDIT'S]
to /me altranoob for making this.
and for the running backwards guy i did not make. i have had that mod forever and i dont remember who made it
i couldnt make a vid because my fraps is messed up.
My team and i are going to start releasing ALOT of mods
, it would of have been sooner but my hard drive fail and i lost everything 
I spent all day making and perfecting this mod.
the little guy runs backwards to. (i didnt make that)
screenshot 1 -

screenshot 2-

I couldnt figure out how to get a transperent background for the guy, srry about that
screenshot 3-

virus scan - Virustotal. MD5: 241479ce17d300482079db6126554d0b
[CREDIT'S]
to /me altranoob for making this.
and for the running backwards guy i did not make. i have had that mod forever and i dont remember who made it
i couldnt make a vid because my fraps is messed up.
My team and i are going to start releasing ALOT of mods
, it would of have been sooner but my hard drive fail and i lost everything 
Epic logon.rar


