Talking[Release]MPGH Loading Screen MOD

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[Release]MPGH Loading Screen MOD
Hey MPGH- I just screwed around using Purple's tutorial on how to mod and kinda made a MPGH loading screen, using Obama's 08 wallpaper. I know its nooby and sux, but hey- give it a try <3
Instructions:
1) (If you haven't already, download rezinject)
2) Inject the bottom file into LOGO.rez found in CA "GAME" folder (its a .rez file)
3) Rename the NEW .reznew file into .rez and click YES, when it asks to replace- it is recommended to make a BACKUP of the previous .rez file incase of... something =)
4) Enjoy and respect MPGH's screen =) The idea of a loading screen for MPGH is from sev004.

(Pictures will be linked once I find a decent site for uploading ss)

**Virus Total kept giving me an error page after uploading so I used
VirScan**:
http://virscan.org/report/b35f7bc217...e740ed290.html
MPGH LOADING SCREEN.zipattachment deleted · 8 downloads before removal
Upload on Tinypics.com
Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post
Upload on Tinypics.com
Thanks- I'll do it right now (while I'm studying for my provincials tomorrow)

Do I take a ss or do I use dtx viewer to ss it, because the loading screen doesnt expand big enough on dtx viewer.
File looks clean, but no screenshot?
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
File looks clean, but no screenshot?
CA Was down last night- I'll probably be back in time to Virus Scan and ss after my exam today

Cheers =)
CA Is back up.
Hopefully you got the pic.
Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post
CA Is back up.
Hopefully you got the pic.
I'm at school lol, so it can't load- the game says the hackshield can't update...
Quote Originally Posted by dzhu View Post
I'm at school lol, so it can't load- the game says the hackshield can't update...
Wow summer started for me, about 13 days ago. Get the screeni quickly.
Im fuckin curious.
need a screenshot, and the vscan has to be of the attached .zip file, not its contents.
PM me or any of the CA staff when you are ready for the scan.
/Closed for the moment.
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
PM me or any of the CA staff when you are ready for the scan.
/Closed for the moment.
Fail close
upload image to imageshack.us and edit the thread
/Approved
this is what it looks like
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us