[Release] Loading Screen Mod

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] Loading Screen Mod
I made this because of this:THIS
Anyway, I was going on google then I had a thought, and then i made this loading screen:



Well anyway there it is Enjoy :)


VirusTotal
VirScan.org
LoadMod.rarattachment deleted · 5 downloads before removal
Weird..

Where's the IN-Game login screenshot
give us ingame
That is in game O.o
Quote Originally Posted by sev004 View Post
That is in game O.o
Where's the login? lol
That is a loading screen not the freaking login -.-

Loading is the screen before the login
Lol I think that that is the in game screen. nice job!
Now thats what u call devotion to the site. Nicee
if MPGH was reall like that.... maybe there wouldnt be so many retarded questions around here XD
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
if MPGH was reall like that.... maybe there wouldnt be so many retarded questions around here XD
That Was Harsh... lol...
It is a white background it won't show up. :\

Good Job.
Muahaha, i feel influential
Lol.
However it is two white. :|
/ approved
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us