ANI_DISCWhat is the best anime you've seen?

Posts 1–15 of 98 · Page 1 of 7
What is the best anime in your eyes?
I love Koe no Katachi.
Watched it around two weeks ago, still can't get over the storyline and how good it is.

What's the best anime you've seen?
One-Punch Man is my favorite anime. I don't watch a lot of anime tho, that's one out of 2 series i've actually watched
Pokemon is the best.
Kimi no na Wa
The title of the thread is "What is the best anime you've seen?" but then you tell me your "favourite" there's a big difference between the best you've seen and your favourite.

But the best anime I've seen is Monster.
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post
The title of the thread is "What is the best anime you've seen?" but then you tell me your "favourite" there's a big difference between the best you've seen and your favourite.

But the best anime I've seen is Monster.
Well, usually the connection is if you favourite an anime, then that's your personal best.

But, y'know, I'll change it for you.
One Piece is a master piece... it's a mainstream anime but it is really good!
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood it was good too.
Toradora ..
Koe no Katachi is one of my favorites too! I also really like Golden Time and both seasons of Clannad.
Quote Originally Posted by Sp1nalcord View Post
Attack on titan
You my friend, have much more to see.
I ain't watch anything but Naruto.

Tfw hated by Anime community
I liked guilty crown a lot until a certain point, then liked it again towards the end.
sword art online
Code Geass or Kimi no Na wa. I'd say.
Posts 1–15 of 98 · Page 1 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?