What is the worst movie you ever seen?

Posts 1–15 of 82 · Page 1 of 6
What is the worst movie you ever seen?
Well, what is the worst movie you ever seen?

Image of the move or cover would also be nice.
Avatar: The Last Airbender.

They could not even pronounce the main characters name right.
Is that true?

I have't notice that.
I have to check it...
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Is that true?

I have't notice that.
I have to check it...
Guys name is Aang.

Pronounced in the movie Ong.

How the fuck they messed up a main characters name in English i don't know since there was no translation.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Guys name is Aang.

Pronounced in the movie Ong.

How the fuck they messed up a main characters name in English i don't know since there was no translation.
i didnt see it, but What the fuck?
saw
all of them arnt even movies, jsut shitty effects.
gogogogo,spam spam spam.
Well, I just have to wait for it to be downloaded...
And then I will check this out.

I am so exsited to see....
GI Joe: Rise of Cobra or w/e is pretty bad. I have seen some real bad films, I can't remember their names D:

This should help you out;
IMDb Bottom 100
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
GI Joe: Rise of Cobra or w/e is pretty bad. I have seen some real bad films, I can't remember their names D:

This should help you out;
IMDb Bottom 100
Now I just have to find one download link and start at the end.
I just love see bad movies that no one likes.
(Yeh, it sounds wird. But hey.. Its /me)
Epic Movie.
Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
Epic Movie.
This, Meet the Spartans and all their other movies. /fp
Suckerpunch. It was rated 22% out of 100. Storyline is some chicks in jail escaping to space blowing shit up like a halo scene. The camera angles literally SUCK ass. And to top all that - the main character is a blonde babe with a gun.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
Suckerpunch. It was rated 22% out of 100. Storyline is some chicks in jail escaping to space blowing shit up like a halo scene. The camera angles literally SUCK ass. And to top all that - the main character is a blonde babe with a gun.
Haha, this sounds so the 90's....
Since you mention halo. I just thinked.
bad qualety and boring plot.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
Suckerpunch. It was rated 22% out of 100. Storyline is some chicks in jail escaping to space blowing shit up like a halo scene. The camera angles literally SUCK ass. And to top all that - the main character is a blonde babe with a gun.
I liked that movie. Sure, the plot sucks. But when you take it down it's a movie about hot girls, half naked, that have huge guns and fight robots and aliens. Sounds pretty good to me.
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post


I liked that movie. Sure, the plot sucks. But when you take it down it's a movie about hot girls, half naked, that have huge guns and fight robots and aliens. Sounds pretty good to me.
o you would suggest me to download that too?
Posts 1–15 of 82 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?