What is the worst movie you ever seen?

Posts 16–30 of 82 · Page 2 of 6
Erm..cant remember the name but its some movie about aliens ._.
Skyline or something I think, it was worthless.
Also Battle:LA was just
A Justin Beiber Biography, Not you, the Justin above me
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Avatar: The Last Airbender.

They could not even pronounce the main characters name right.
thought of that when i saw the title.
I watched the movie in 3D and it was so fucking horrible that when i took my 3D glasses off it looked better.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
Suckerpunch. It was rated 22% out of 100. Storyline is some chicks in jail escaping to space blowing shit up like a halo scene. The camera angles literally SUCK ass. And to top all that - the main character is a blonde babe with a gun.
And a sword, not the worst movie i've seen, i actually enjoyed suckerpunch.

Mine would be "Never say never" by justin bieber -.- my girlfriend made me go
Finding Nemo... FUCK THAT FISH
Evil death. Sad acting + ppl dies and wake up again few times
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
GI Joe: Rise of Cobra or w/e is pretty bad. I have seen some real bad films, I can't remember their names D:

This should help you out;
IMDb Bottom 100
That movie was not bad...
/Ontopic Ninja assasin was such a stupid movie.
I just have to donwload and wahch all the "bad" movies and see.
Thanks all for replaying
too many to choose from.
Just take a random one...
Spiderman 3
yeh, Spiderman 3 was full of bugs.
Like it was day in the church and nigh out side.
or was it the other way?
Spiderman 3 isn't worst its way worser than worst.
Posts 16–30 of 82 · Page 2 of 6

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?