DLL injection...?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
DLL injection...?
Yo, me again.

I havn't made a DLL in such a long time now, and I wanted to try and make a hack now but i'm having some troubles.

I'm using Dev C++.

Code:
#include <windows.h>   

BOOL APIENTRY DllMain (HINSTANCE hInst     ,
                       DWORD reason        ,
                       LPVOID reserved     )
{
    switch (reason)
    {
      case DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH:
           MessageBox(NULL,"Test","Test",MB_OK);
        break;

      case DLL_PROCESS_DETACH:
        break;

      case DLL_THREAD_ATTACH:
        break;

      case DLL_THREAD_DETACH:
        break;
    }
    return TRUE;
}
I'm testing this on Minesweeper, i'm using Valkyrie injector. It's just supposed to open a messagebox when it's injected but nothing comes up when it's injected. I can't even find any problems with this.

All help appreciated, thanks.
Try placing it in DLL_THREAD_ATTACH, see if that works. is Valkyrie a stealth injector(does it remove your DLL from the PEB linked list etc?)

try using another injector(google for TatniumInjector or s1nject)
Try placing it in DLL_THREAD_ATTACH, see if that works. is Valkyrie a stealth injector(does it remove your DLL from the PEB linked list etc?)
Tryed that already.

try using another injector(google for TatniumInjector or s1nject)
I can't find those injectors, no other injector will work for this?
Or are you just suggesting those?
Ummm... I think you have to inject it while the executable is loading, but not sure. Lately I've been failing so I won't say to much. =/
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Ummm... I think you have to inject it while the executable is loading, but not sure. Lately I've been failing so I won't say to much. =/
I dunno, any DLL i've ever written can be injected any time.
I used MSVC++'s DLL template thing and now it works fine.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
I used MSVC++'s DLL template thing and now it works fine.
what is this template thing you speak of?, i am having troubles injecting a dll in to a process on win7 as well , cheers
Quote Originally Posted by Anddos View Post
what is this template thing you speak of?, i am having troubles injecting a dll in to a process on win7 as well , cheers
When you create a DLL project in MSVC++ it gives you kind of like a base DLL skeleton to work with. That's what I meant.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
That isn't a DLL, that's a DLL injector.
Wow... fail. So your still having trouble?
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Wow... fail. So your still having trouble?
No I fixed it.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
No I fixed it.
Well... tell us what the problem was.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
That isn't a DLL, that's a DLL injector.
i know its a dll injector , thats what i am asking for ....this dosent seem to work ...
Bleh, I just switched computers, I don't have anything on this. It's not even Windows.
I'll update you on that tomorrow.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us