Got Stoned for 2nd time.

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
Got Stoned for 2nd time.
Smoked a different strain, I smoked 1.5 joints and I have no memory of the rest of that night. I checked my bank balance to see if I got paid today, and I did but I also spend over $40 on delivery food last night i have no memory eating, or ordering, or paying for. But the wrappers and boxes still here
Good shit, Should come to the netherlands for some actual good weed.
Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
Good shit, Should come to the netherlands for some actual good weed.
I buy all my weed from the ddarkweb
Quote Originally Posted by DildoTheCloutGod View Post


I buy all my weed from the ddarkweb
doesn't the mail get checked by the couriers?
1.5 joints and you couldn't remember shit wtf what were u smoking?
Quote Originally Posted by Marcus. View Post
1.5 joints and you couldn't remember shit wtf what were u smoking?
He didn't say how big they were
Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post


He didn't say how big they were
well its his 2nd time i doubt they were anything special lol
So are you going to post a new thread every time you get high and act like people want to hear about it? If @Raple , @Assistive and I posted a thread every time we got high, there'd be more threads that are even in General. Only post about getting high if it's actually interesting. Like doing synthetic weed or pcp... Now that's interesting.
Damn a 12 year old badass.

Please tell me more about what I can do every day in college.
You the real nigga
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Like doing synthetic weed
you dont want him being stuck on synthetic weed

i dont even want to imagine the posts which would come then
Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
you dont want him being stuck on synthetic weed

i dont even want to imagine the posts which would come then
They'd actually be pretty interesting XD

When I did that shit I visioned myself getting in a car crash. I went through my windshield and was just bleeding out on the ground. Scary as fuck and snapped out of it when my friend said my name the 3rd time.
Quote Originally Posted by Marcus. View Post
1.5 joints and you couldn't remember shit wtf what were u smoking?
Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post


He didn't say how big they were
Even if they were king size, I doubt it would cause memory loss.
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
They'd actually be pretty interesting XD
interesting yes but i dont really think we want to see it


Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
When I did that shit I visioned myself getting in a car crash. I went through my windshield and was just bleeding out on the ground. Scary as fuck and snapped out of it when my friend said my name the 3rd time.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sounds fun, i guess
but i dont really wanna mess with RCs those can fuck you up big time, even worse than some hard drugs
Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
interesting yes but i dont really think we want to see it




¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sounds fun, i guess
but i dont really wanna mess with RCs those can fuck you up big time, even worse than some hard drugs
Oh bro I know. I didn't know there was synthetic weed in the real weed and took a big toke. Worst feeling of my life and will never do it again.
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?