ick...for some reason now..none of my tools show up in the toolbox. theres nothing, nothing at all showing up. ive uninstalled, reinstalled and everything, but the toolbox remains empty!
Ctrl + Alt + X
:3
Originally Posted by Pixipixel_
Ctrl + Alt + X
:3
nope...dont work. ive had this problem before, it it just started working all by itself one day. now its doing it again. reseting the toolbar doesnt work. i can add the items manually again...but thats annoying.
if i right click on the toolbar and select show all, they all show up, but are grayed out =/
reinstall vb!
Originally Posted by Zoom
Reset toolbox or reinstall vb!
....... i said ive already tried all of that stuff.
Make sure your form is selected, and make sure it is not in debug mode
Originally Posted by Pixie
Make sure your form is selected, and make sure it is not in debug mode
yeah, it is selected, and not in debug mode.
Originally Posted by XGelite
yeah, it is selected, and not in debug mode.
PM me your teamviewer info, and I will see what I can do
Originally Posted by Pixie
PM me your teamviewer info, and I will see what I can do
well.. i just added all the controls manually..took a while 0.0 . but its all good now. thanks for yalls help