If you use....

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
If you use....
I am reposting it here because everyone who went into CA general ignored it.

If you use my tvxif/tapper program, you need to PM me for a password, as I am using a password system in my future releases in this series. Why? Because I want to have more control over who uses it.

Just PM me for your password if you meet the requirements below:
75+ post count.
5+ thank count.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
I am reposting it here because everyone who went into CA general ignored it.

If you use my tvxif/tapper program, you need to PM me for a password, as I am using a password system in my future releases in this series. Why? Because I want to have more control over who uses it.

Just PM me for your password if you meet the requirements below:
75+ post count.
5+ thank count.
I'll pm you in a fiew minutes i'm a little busy right now
Good system, except that people will spamm now.
why does it matter who uses it? Post count dont mean shit
Quote Originally Posted by Pezz33 View Post
FUCK YOU PEPLE
http://progameha cking.foru motion .net/fo rum.htm
NO SPACES
just die
Quote Originally Posted by Pezz33 View Post
FUCK YOU PEPLE
http://progameha cking.foru motion .net/fo rum.htm
NO SPACES
stop spamming ur gay site everywhere
edit: w00t 1700 posts
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us