Browser you use

PollBrowser you use?
47 votes
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Browser you use
My intent is replacing that damn old poll on the frontpage, plus I am curious. XD
FireFox owns you!!!!
I use aol explorer its easy.
I use both Internet Explorer and Firefox, you should make it multi-select.
LoL!! Nice idea Bull3t
na IE is shit firefox and opera isent bad 2
firefox with builtin feauture to use a tab with IE neat so i dont stich browsers anymore
plz god how can you use IE? you get like 100000000000 spy wares...
i use IE, i dont get any spyware

i wanna change to firefox tho..is it free?
fire fox all the way+i use msn cus comes with dsl and dls faster then fire
firefox is free
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?