QuestionSmall Question about Paypal

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Small Question about Paypal
Hey all,

I'm scared to keep my PayPal balance on my account. Mostly, I like to transfer my money to bank cuz I feel more safer than keeping my balance on PayPal. Should I keep my balance or transfer? What do you guys think?

Cheers...

I'm scared of this: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1287515
If you're scared of getting your paypal account cracked, then why not protect it?
Quote Originally Posted by PhantomSinister View Post
If you're scared of getting your paypal account cracked, then why not protect it?
You never know what is going to happen, do you think should I send it to my bank or keep it on PayPal?
Quote Originally Posted by Yeeit View Post
You never know what is going to happen, do you think should I send it to my bank or keep it on PayPal?
I do not know, but until it hasn't happened to mine then there is no reason to worry about, changing your password weekly/monthly makes it impossible to crack.

Do I think? Do whatever you want.
Active f2a and nobody won't hack since they code changes every 10 seconds. I mean people still can hack but gotta be a good one.
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
Active f2a and nobody won't hack since they code changes every 10 seconds. I mean people still can hack but gotta be a good one.
I'm not that rich. Thanks for your opinion bro!
transferring can also get your account limited

paypal is shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
transferring can also get your account limited

paypal is shit.
Yeah. That's what I'm scared about cuz I had that problem when I was under 18 but I can take my account today cuz i'm over 18.
holding maybe limit your account to.
Sent it by bits, like every week you sent an x amount of money from PayPal to your bank? Or bit by bit over a month.
Keep it in your bank, I had my account frozen in like 2015 with all my money in because I stupidly didn't put it into my bank and I still haven't got my money back yet after sending numerous documents in and whatever else, Paypal is an absolute joke
I always transfer. At the beginning of every month PP transfers my balance to my bank account with no fees, but a $5 fee is nothing compared to the loss.
If something happens you're covered for the most part if someone steals from you. I've bought stuff from ebay and a few people were scammers. I notified paypal and I always got my money back. Like blood hounds, they'll get your shit back.
Keep some in your balance. If it gets to be a lot like past $1,000 then transfer it.


PayPal is garbage anyways.
Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
Keep some in your balance. If it gets to be a lot like past $1,000 then transfer it.


PayPal is garbage anyways.
I'm scared to keep around 500$, then no worries?
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?