What's your fav. type of car

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
What's your fav. type of car
What your favorite type of car and why?

I like two door sports cars, but oddly I prefer big box sedans or SUV's
BMW Z4's... Can't beat German Car engineering to be honest.
Quote Originally Posted by SpaWn View Post
BMW Z4's... Can't beat German Car engineering to be honest.
By "type" I mean conv., coupe, truck, suv, etc.
And I love German cars but they're a pain in the ass to repair, I have a 1982 Mercedes 380SL and it has a A/F Ratio problem and its a real pain..
Heres a pic of it:



EDIT: I don't have the top off, Its a soft/hard top (black soft top)
SHELBY COBRA '65-'69
THESE THINGS CAME WITH BALLS STOCK

Coupes. But German sedans look nice
too.
how about american muscle?
What do u think about Porsche Boxster?



or Porsche 911

Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
Odd but sexy at the same time...

Quote Originally Posted by n1kko View Post
how about american muscle?
Fuck yeah, I had a 1968 Cougar with a 302, Till my granddad sold it.... Ohh that pissed me off

Quote Originally Posted by Lukas59 View Post
What do u think about Porsche Boxster?

The baby Porsche..
if i could i would own a old camaro ss
As everyone ignores my fucking post - assholes...
Quote Originally Posted by n1kko View Post
if i could i would own a old camaro ss
Nah, Chevelle SS 396

Quote Originally Posted by gbitz View Post
As everyone ignores my fucking post - assholes...
65' Shelby Cobra, Balls but no traction
Quote Originally Posted by PandN View Post

Nah, Chevelle SS 396


65' Shelby Cobra, Balls but no traction
Bullshit, it was an original track race car, for quick and tight turns. No traction? Have fun using it on a track then.
Quote Originally Posted by gbitz View Post


Bullshit, it was an original track race car, for quick and tight turns. No traction? Have fun using it on a track then.
Not all are for track, and it varies driver to driver, once the tires get hot they handle alot better, but with cold tires if you try to launch unless your a good driver your probably screwed...
Fast ones.
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?