What's your fav. type of car
I prefer ******-powered cars. I prefer Obama's, everyone gets out of the way when they see his face.
On Topic: I, in my opinion, like dem BMW.
On Topic: I, in my opinion, like dem BMW.
Anything faster than the bus.
The ones that have motors are nice 


but seriously, anything that is reliable, can get me from point a to point b, and can get me som' hoes.
EXOTICS, I saw a ferrari and corvette race last night on mai way home from skoo. It was intense, dem niggas were going 150-170 ***
id like a classy car, maybe a sedan of some sorts.
but if not ive always wanted an evo
but if not ive always wanted an evo

Don't have onee mang.
my dreamcar is a fresh mustang '67
i drive now alfa romeo 147 XD
i drive now alfa romeo 147 XD
