HelpI bought an account and it was stolen back

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
I bought an account and it was stolen back
- Issue solved -

Mods please delete/close this thread
Did you not buy this account with the security answers and the gold purchases?
Not gold purchases, as I said the guy stole the email back since I don't add phone numbers to my emails
Quote Originally Posted by IllusI0n1st View Post
Not gold purchases, as I said the guy stole the email back since I don't add phone numbers to my emails
Do you know when the account was created, the gmail account
Well @IllusI0n1st if the seller is from MPGH, you should open a scam report.
Alg solved, had a bit too much private information, cheeky blackmail, feel free to close the thread.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?