CS:GO Case Opening Site

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
CS:GO Case Opening Site
What's up everybody! I'm looking to open up a CS:GO Case Opening site but I need some people to help me out along the way.

I am currently looking for Investors to help with purchasing skins for whenever players need to withdraw. It will use an automatic withdrawal system so I need the money to purchase the skins. The money won't be asked for or needed until after the site is up and running. I also need a Graphic Designer to make the cases and possibly the logos etc. I possibly need a couple Developers in case I dont meet to terms with a few I am contacting. Not for sure but I may need a frontend developer and a backend developer both with a portfolio and who have a good reputation.

Edit: I am paying the Graphic Designer and Developers.

You can contact me on Skype: rebottogta
With Skype make sure it is me by commenting your skype after you message me and I will reply if I received it.

Thanks,
Rebotto.
leave thanks
Quote Originally Posted by ChronAU View Post
leave thanks
No thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Rebotto View Post
No thanks
You're asking people to invest into you..?
Literally right after you join..?
Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
You're asking people to invest into you..?
Literally right after you join..?
Not asking for money right now. I know it's hard to trust me but I would only need it after the site is up. If you really care I'll get rid of that part for now.
It doesn't really bother me...
Just don't think you'll have much success finding work for free with no rep.
Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
It doesn't really bother me...
Just don't think you'll have much success finding work for free with no rep.
Didn't say I wasn't paying the Graphic Designer or Developers
Well to anyone who is a Developer or Graphic Designer with rep and a portfolio just hit me up on Skype to discuss pricing.
Quote Originally Posted by Rebotto View Post
Well to anyone who is a Developer or Graphic Designer with rep and a portfolio just hit me up on Skype to discuss pricing.
I've done gfx in the past. You'll need to pay upfront, no one trusts you lul
Keep in mind youre still going to need $500-$2000 per youtuber if you want any decent advertising.
Quote Originally Posted by Gucci4Flex View Post
Keep in mind youre still going to need $500-$2000 per youtuber if you want any decent advertising.
I know that stuff already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hehHA4wh$H$%RHWH$Rh View Post
I've done gfx in the past. You'll need to pay upfront, no one trusts you lul
Add me on Skype and show me some examples. Of course I'll pay before.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?