Responsive refunders?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Responsive refunders?
I'm interested to know the refunders that people use, who are actually pretty responsive to any questions or concerns. I would like to find a refunder where he/she doesn't take over 24 hours to reply to my messages concerning a possible future order. I appreciate good customer service like anyone else and would like to build a relationship with my refunder, so that I may use only one for any future orders.
Thanks in advance.
depends on the day really sometimes they do and sometimes i don't hear at all
OkyleOkyle has been fantastic for me, BUT he's on vacation now. When he's around he's always been responsive.
add my skype. im pretty sure i response mesaage everytime except when i go sleep
Quote Originally Posted by E Corp View Post
You do understand that refunders have multiple orders and not just you. They also may have real life jobs and things to do rather then checking their phone every minute to reply to a overworried customer.
you're a fuckin' hypocrite

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...0#post13028190 #19
Quote Originally Posted by E Corp View Post
I'm interested to know the refunders that people use, who are actually pretty responsive to any questions or concerns. I would like to find a refunder where he/she doesn't take over 24 hours to reply to my messages concerning a possible future order. I appreciate good customer service like anyone else and would like to build a relationship with my refunder, so that I may use only one for any future orders.
Thanks in advance.
I can prob do it within 24 hours but I reply pretty quick unless I'm fucking my girl
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post


I can prob do it within 24 hours but I reply pretty quick unless I'm fucking my girl
lol appreciate the honest answer.
Had a great experience with cadized and his communication is fast! Like answers your messages within 10 minutes he's good!
Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
Had a great experience with cadized and his communication is fast! Like answers your messages within 10 minutes he's good!
Will probably be using him the next time I want to order @Cadized
I'll do your next refund for free if you want, looking for some rep here
just call them. easy
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?