TalkingHouse Locking Glitch + House Naming Glitch, Make People Angry!

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
House Locking Glitch + House Naming Glitch, Make People Angry!
Once again I come to release a blessing on you all. This glitch allows you to change the title of your own or someone else's house and make somebody's home button stop working. Like my Level 65 method, I'm releasing this because of the server rewrite. I'll try and make this thread as short as possible.

Steps
  1. Pick a target, it can be anybody even yourself. I'll be using Artix.
  2. Type /house (username) as usual but don't press enter yet.
  3. Count up roughly how many characters the persons username is. (Mine is Artix so 5)
  4. Press space until the total amount of characters including the persons name adds up to around 20-25. (So Artix is 5 letters, so add about 20 spaces)
  5. Then type a short word or phrase after the 20 spaces. (e.g. /house Artix meme)
  6. Send the message, if you have done it all correctly you should end up in the user's house with your text at the end of their house. (e.g. Artix meme's House) If you did it incorrectly you will end up at buyhouse.
  7. The user will not be able to use the house button as the name of their home will not be recognized.



The amount of spaces can vary, just mess around with it if it doesn't work first try. This isn't really very useful, it just pisses of random people. I'm sure that in the next few days all the 12 year old morons in Yulgar will be experts on this glitch, and act like they are a master race. So get in quickly and make some kids mad before they all learn about it.

Happy Trolling.
Sick find man. Time to troll some kiddies

>works like a charm
Quote Originally Posted by MurlocKnight View Post
Sick find man. Time to troll some kiddies

>works like a charm
Someone likes Jhin
What do you mean server re-write?
Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lich View Post
What do you mean server re-write?
It's the new update coming to AQW very soon. It will change many of the basic features and patch many glitches.
Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
Once again I come to release a blessing on you all. This glitch allows you to change the title of your own or someone else's house and make somebody's home button stop working. Like my Level 65 method, I'm releasing this because of the server rewrite. I'll try and make this thread as short as possible.

Steps
  1. Pick a target, it can be anybody even yourself. I'll be using Artix.
  2. Type /house (username) as usual but don't press enter yet.
  3. Count up roughly how many characters the persons username is. (Mine is Artix so 5)
  4. Press space until the total amount of characters including the persons name adds up to around 20-25. (So Artix is 5 letters, so add about 20 spaces)
  5. Then type a short word or phrase after the 20 spaces. (e.g. /house Artix <3)
  6. Send the message, if you have done it all correctly you should end up in the user's house with your text at the end of their house. (e.g. Artix <3's House) If you did it incorrectly you will end up at the H.
  7. The user will not be able to use the house button as the name of their home will not be recognized.




The amount of spaces can vary, just mess around with it if it doesn't work first try. This isn't really very useful, it just pisses of random people. I'm sure that in the next few days all the 12 year old morons in Yulgar will be experts on this glitch, and act like they are a master race. So get in quickly and make some kids mad before they all learn about it.

Happy Trolling.
got anymore nifty tricks to share b4 server re-write?

- - - Updated - - -

PS: currently using your packet spammer exp method xD <3
Quote Originally Posted by RawrMcFluff View Post
got anymore nifty tricks to share b4 server re-write?

- - - Updated - - -

PS: currently using your packet spammer exp method xD <3
I think I have one more, I'm not sure if it still works. I will test it later and post it if it works.
I can't seem to get it to work, sadly. :/
Quote Originally Posted by axtreckkkk View Post
I can't seem to get it to work, sadly. :/
I'll test it again, but it should still work. Just change how many spaces you have.

EDIT: Tested it, still works fine.
Thanks for this mate.
Only works on test server
Quote Originally Posted by Up2Vex View Post
Only works on test server
Nope, works on all servers. I just tested it, still working fine.
i did it on artix's house and it worked, but i can't do it on my friend's house i always end up in "buyhouse" map ?
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?