TalkingHouse Locking Glitch + House Naming Glitch, Make People Angry!

Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by bandar7_ View Post
i did it on artix's house and it worked, but i can't do it on my friend's house i always end up in "buyhouse" map ?
Test first if they have a house, if they do make sure that the total characters including the name adds up to around 25.
How do i undo it..? someone did it to me please help
Quote Originally Posted by Fiery Austin View Post
How do i undo it..? someone did it to me please help
Quote Originally Posted by ryangarde View Post
How to undo this?
Wait for the person to leave your house or switch servers.

Quote Originally Posted by ActiveDeal View Post
Is it still working ?
The two users above you and user below you have all had the glitch either done to them or have done it themselves successfully.
So, I am guessing it still works. I don't have time to test it.
Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post




Wait for the person to leave your house or switch servers.



The two users above you and user below you have all had the glitch either done to them or have done it themselves successfully.
So, I am guessing it still works. I don't have time to test it.
I just did, it still works asf of rn
Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
I just did, it still works asf of rn
Welcome back, haven't seen you in ages.
Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post


Welcome back, haven't seen you in ages.
How ya friend c;

Ty for the weba
I did it on my own house. I went to my house and the message on my house changed (xxxx <Message>'s house) (exactly like in OP's pic).

I'm still able to use the home button properly, though. It just sends me to my house again with the message changed back to the original (xxxx's house).
oh god! i think im a victim of this. i cannot go to my house using the button or the /house username. ive relogged out a lot. is this due to me using room glitch or is it this prank?
Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
oh god! i think im a victim of this. i cannot go to my house using the button or the /house username. ive relogged out a lot. is this due to me using room glitch or is it this prank?
If you are joining different servers and still having the issue its probably a bug, unless someone who really hates you has accounts on every server blocking you from joining your house.
Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post


If you are joining different servers and still having the issue its probably a bug, unless someone who really hates you has accounts on every server blocking you from joining your house.
should i report my problem to AE? oh god cannot glitch with my account now
Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
should i report my problem to AE? oh god cannot glitch with my account now
I'd probably wait a little while first, but if you are still having the issue in a few hours and can't find a solution it might be worthwhile asking AE.
Brilliant work. Thank you!
Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?