STEAM CARD SELLING QUESTION

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
STEAM CARD SELLING QUESTION
I have some steam cards that I wanna sell on here I have two $50 steam cards

what would be 50% of the price and 70% of the price be?

like how much would i get if i sell one $50 card 50% of the price
if your selling for 50% of the price, a 50$ card would be $25
if 70%, it'd be $35
i'll buy them if you want to sell
add me on skype: ipblocked10
Quote Originally Posted by LOLAccounts4Us View Post
if your selling for 50% of the price, a 50$ card would be $25
if 70%, it'd be $35
i'll buy them if you want to sell
add me on skype: ipblocked10
I got 2 $20 cards and I feel like I'm going to sell only 1 $50 card because I wanna save the other one if I want to use it for myself later on and yeh i wanna sell them how much would you pay for 2 $20 cards or the $50 card
Quote Originally Posted by ancient1969 View Post
I got 2 $20 cards and I feel like I'm going to sell only 1 $50 card because I wanna save the other one if I want to use it for myself later on and yeh i wanna sell them how much would you pay for 2 $20 cards or the $50 card
I'd pay $20 for the 2 $20 cards
Quote Originally Posted by ancient1969 View Post
I got 2 $20 cards and I feel like I'm going to sell only 1 $50 card because I wanna save the other one if I want to use it for myself later on and yeh i wanna sell them how much would you pay for 2 $20 cards or the $50 card
add me on skype: ipblocked10
i'll buy whatever your willing to sell.
Sell them for 70% each
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Sell them for 70% each
Yeah, I might sell them for 70% seems like the best, but gotta find some people on this post that would be buy it for that
Quote Originally Posted by ancient1969 View Post
Yeah, I might sell them for 70% seems like the best, but gotta find some people on this post that would be buy it for that
I'll buy a $20 for 70%. You have to go first though.
I'd be down to buy some cards just saying.
- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


I'll buy a $20 for 70%. You have to go first though.
Yeah, I'm ok with going first bro, but if you don't mind me asking, why do you want me to go first lol and if you are ok with the 70% we can do it tomorrow it is late here and going to go to sleep have to do stuff in the morning can't mess up my sleep schedule I will add you on Skype if you want and we can talk more about it but you only want 1 $20 card?
Quote Originally Posted by ancient1969 View Post
- - - Updated - - -



Yeah, I'm ok with going first bro, but if you don't mind me asking, why do you want me to go first lol and if you are ok with the 70% we can do it tomorrow it is late here and going to go to sleep have to do stuff in the morning can't mess up my sleep schedule I will add you on Skype if you want and we can talk more about it but you only want 1 $20 card?
Yea, pretty sure that's how much the DLC for the one game I play is going to cost when it comes out Wednesday. Getting it for 70% off doesn't sound too bad. Also, I do not have Skype, but I'll add you as a friend and you can PM me.
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


Yea, pretty sure that's how much the DLC for the one game I play is going to cost when it comes out Wednesday. Getting it for 70% off doesn't sound too bad. Also, I do not have Skype, but I'll add you as a friend and you can PM me.
won't let me send messages
Quote Originally Posted by ancient1969 View Post
won't let me send messages
I think you just need either 10 or 15 total posts, so post around some real quick and try again.
i like this new market place thread
Add me on Skype for a deal ******kyechanchanbimy
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?