Originally Posted by An0m4ly_15 When I inject my hack all players look in the same direction. How to fix this? I have same problem, I need help too waiting for fix
Originally Posted by An0m4ly_15 When I inject my hack all players look in the same direction. How to fix this? did u fix this?
Originally Posted by lolyou0742 did u fix this? Yes. It is fixed. Im working on some features right now.
Originally Posted by An0m4ly_15 Yes. It is fixed. Im working on some features right now. can u help me with this ?
Originally Posted by lolyou0742 with fixing this because my ayypaste is shit now No problem. Add my skype. - - - Updated - - - Originally Posted by Sprinter212 Resolver... Yeah I know this rn.
Originally Posted by affe2626 How the fuck can you set every players' viewangles to something by mistake?? xD By having the right amount of being reatrded lolz