Bugged Viewmodels?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Bugged Viewmodels?
When I inject my hack all players look in the same direction. How to fix this?
Quote Originally Posted by An0m4ly_15 View Post
When I inject my hack all players look in the same direction. How to fix this?
I have same problem, I need help too waiting for fix
Quote Originally Posted by An0m4ly_15 View Post
When I inject my hack all players look in the same direction. How to fix this?
did u fix this?
Quote Originally Posted by lolyou0742 View Post
did u fix this?
Yes. It is fixed. Im working on some features right now.
Quote Originally Posted by An0m4ly_15 View Post
Yes. It is fixed. Im working on some features right now.
can u help me with this ?
Quote Originally Posted by lolyou0742 View Post
can u help me with this ?
With what?
Quote Originally Posted by An0m4ly_15 View Post
With what?
with fixing this because my ayypaste is shit now
Quote Originally Posted by lolyou0742 View Post
with fixing this because my ayypaste is shit now
No problem. Add my skype.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinter212 View Post
Resolver...
Yeah I know this rn.
How the fuck can you set every players' viewangles to something by mistake?? xD
Quote Originally Posted by affe2626 View Post
How the fuck can you set every players' viewangles to something by mistake?? xD
By having the right amount of being reatrded lolz
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?