Minion Mouseover Text

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
Minion Mouseover Text
Just a suggestion but when you hover your mouse over a "MINION" tag it shows Minionforce, we know he is a minion. Wouldn't it be better if the mouseover text instead showed what sections they moderate instead of showing minionforce. Like you see a minion post somewhere and you are wondering what sections they moderate, you wont know unless you ask them to tell you or browse all the sections on MPGH and look at each of their moderators list individually. Whadya think @Liz @arunforce @Dave84311

Now:


Suggestion:
Would be pointless because minions can moderate multiple sections anyway so knowing just one of his sections won't help.
Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
Would be pointless because minions can moderate multiple sections anyway so knowing just one of his sections won't help.
Show multiple sections then not one. There is no text limit.
Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
Show multiple sections then not one. There is no text limit.
There is no text limit but what good is it when you put like 4 sections it would ruin how it looks, just like there is a text limit in user titles.
Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
Would be pointless because minions can moderate multiple sections anyway so knowing just one of his sections won't help.
Then they can say "Steam section" not that hard, really
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


Then they can say "Steam section" not that hard, really
Perhaps you can take 2 more minutes trying to understand what I said.
Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post


There is no text limit but what good is it when you put like 4 sections it would ruin how it looks, just like there is a text limit in user titles.
It's not a text that is gonna show up as soon as you see a minion tag somewhere its a mouseover text which is meant to be informative, not good looking.
Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post


Perhaps you can take 2 more minutes trying to understand what I said.
Hello?

I did read hence the reply from me, how can it be so hard to take a moment your own and read what was said by the user?

If you were a staff, then you would be aware that Steam Section has more than one game



Doesn't it look like that a staff member can moderate more than one section? If he/she moderators more than once said category then just simple add + sign into that mouseover signature tying to tell people that he is a moderator in more than one categories.
Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
It's not a text that is gonna show up as soon as you see a minion tag somewhere its a mouseover text which is meant to be informative, not good looking.
I know what you mean but as soon as there 2 or 3 sections it becomes a little box that shows up when you hover your mouse over it and it becomes annoying.
It would be a cool feature but not really necessary with vbulletin being a bitch too.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


I suggest you to do the same, mate
I like how you change your name every couple of weeks so that people won't realize you're the same guy who keeps spreading his cancer in general.
Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post


I know what you mean but as soon as there 2 or 3 sections it becomes a little box that shows up when you hover your mouse over it and it becomes annoying.
It would be a cool feature but not really necessary with vbulletin being a bitch too.


- - - Updated - - -



I like how you change your name every couple of weeks so that people won't realize you're the same guy who keeps spreading his cancer in general.
I like how you are going from having a legitimate argument towards being totally irrelevant, and says I'm spreading my cancer in general, speak to yourself home boy.

Last name change: 04-12-2017

Nice way to have an argument
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


I like how you are going from having a legitimate argument towards being totally irrelevant, and says I'm spreading my cancer in general, speak to yourself home boy.

Last name change: 04-12-2017

Nice way to have an argument
Hey I am human too I can't respond to your nonsense when you edit your posts 3 times.
Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post


Hey I am human too I can't respond to your nonsense when you edit your posts 3 times.
I don't care, find a way? Least I edit my post with fair argument while you come with nonsense like this "I like how you change your name every couple of weeks so that people won't realize you're the same guy who keeps spreading his cancer in general" imo.

Also, for your own information, I'm not making some dumb/retarded threads if I didn't have anything to make a thread about, now quit replying to me, cancer
If they had multiple sections it would look like my rear.
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
If they had multiple sections it would look like my rear.
Many ways to tackle that issue. Show the most active sections only, or add "and more" to the text or have the text in a list format. I doubt there are minions with one more than 3 sections to moderate.. but I could be wrong. It's just a suggestion to add more navigational clarity to the minion tags.
imo not a bad idea

makes it clearer where your favorite minion is from
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?