Snipers Delight
I'm presenting my Snipers Delight App to the CF section.. i would've posted it sooner but my searching of threads returned that CF could NOT be run in window mode, which apparently is not true.
Details -
Snipers Delight Is A Program To Produce A "Video" Of Your Mouses Current Activity And Display It As An Enhanced or Zoomed Image. No The Program Doesn't Record Anything, It Only Shows You Where Your Mouse Is Pointing As A Zoomed Image. The Program Can Be Used With Any Game Or Windows Application Such As TeamViewer, Or You Can Simply Use It On Your Desktop, In Other Words Its Compatible With Anything. While Your Game Is Run In Window Mode This Program Will Have Always OnTop Over The Game Screen, And While Turned On This Program Will Show You Everything You See At An Enhanced Rate. The Slider Is Backwards Due To The Fact That For A Larger Zoom, You Need To Move The Slider To The Left, For A Lesser Zoom You Need To Move The Slider To The Right. Arrow Keys And Mouse Wheel Are The Hotkeys For Zoom While The Program Is Turned On.
Instructions -
YOU MUST USE WINDOW MODE BEFORE BEING ABLE TO USE THIS PROGRAM!!!
F5 begins the video feed of your mouses activity. F6 stops it. Use your MouseWheel Scroll UP to zoom in, OR Use the UP Arrow Key. Use Your MouseWheel Scroll DOWN to zoom out, OR use your DOWN Arrow key. Enjoy.
Snipers Delight.rar MD5:a2010fc54ad7532c2f7cbb79b7d3edf7 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
Virustotal. MD5: a2010fc54ad7532c2f7cbb79b7d3edf7

Credits To "Jesus Farted" A.K.A. {Mezo} For Showing Himself As Less Of A Noob Than I Am, By Properly READING Something I Felt Unnecessary, Therefore Showing Me The Ability To Use The Mouse Wheel Scroll As The Zoom Hotkeys. +THX To Mezo.. Makes Me Feel Stupid That I Didn't Follow My Own Advice And Actually READ What I Was Supposed To.. Guess I'm More Noobish Than I Thought LOL.
Details -
Snipers Delight Is A Program To Produce A "Video" Of Your Mouses Current Activity And Display It As An Enhanced or Zoomed Image. No The Program Doesn't Record Anything, It Only Shows You Where Your Mouse Is Pointing As A Zoomed Image. The Program Can Be Used With Any Game Or Windows Application Such As TeamViewer, Or You Can Simply Use It On Your Desktop, In Other Words Its Compatible With Anything. While Your Game Is Run In Window Mode This Program Will Have Always OnTop Over The Game Screen, And While Turned On This Program Will Show You Everything You See At An Enhanced Rate. The Slider Is Backwards Due To The Fact That For A Larger Zoom, You Need To Move The Slider To The Left, For A Lesser Zoom You Need To Move The Slider To The Right. Arrow Keys And Mouse Wheel Are The Hotkeys For Zoom While The Program Is Turned On.
Instructions -
YOU MUST USE WINDOW MODE BEFORE BEING ABLE TO USE THIS PROGRAM!!!
F5 begins the video feed of your mouses activity. F6 stops it. Use your MouseWheel Scroll UP to zoom in, OR Use the UP Arrow Key. Use Your MouseWheel Scroll DOWN to zoom out, OR use your DOWN Arrow key. Enjoy.
Snipers Delight.rar MD5:a2010fc54ad7532c2f7cbb79b7d3edf7 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
Virustotal. MD5: a2010fc54ad7532c2f7cbb79b7d3edf7

Credits To "Jesus Farted" A.K.A. {Mezo} For Showing Himself As Less Of A Noob Than I Am, By Properly READING Something I Felt Unnecessary, Therefore Showing Me The Ability To Use The Mouse Wheel Scroll As The Zoom Hotkeys. +THX To Mezo.. Makes Me Feel Stupid That I Didn't Follow My Own Advice And Actually READ What I Was Supposed To.. Guess I'm More Noobish Than I Thought LOL.


