HelpGame ban

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Game ban
How many bans until you'll get Multiple Game ban(s) on record?
Also anyone know how to get a ban in this game?
2 or more.
Put an old cheat dll in your Unturned folder and go into a battleye protected server
Quote Originally Posted by AtiLion View Post
2 or more.
Put an old cheat dll in your Unturned folder and go into a battleye protected server
Thanks, If I pm'd you my profile could you show me some more games that give game bans?
Quote Originally Posted by lex.us View Post
Thanks, If I pm'd you my profile could you show me some more games that give game bans?
Sadly I don't know any others except this one and CSGO
Quote Originally Posted by AtiLion View Post
Sadly I don't know any others except this one and CSGO
Ah ight, just trying to get the Multiple Game Bans record I already have one on csgo just don't know how many you need for it.
Quote Originally Posted by lex.us View Post
Ah ight, just trying to get the Multiple Game Bans record I already have one on csgo just don't know how many you need for it.
robocraft is free and uses EAC. use a detected cheat to get a game ban
same thing with dirty bomb or paladins.
If you want to purposely get game bans, run CE and attach to any game or its anti-cheats then edit shit
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us