[GAME] Ban the user above.

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
[GAME] Ban the user above.
State a reason why the user above you should be banned, or should I say, deserves to be banned. It's all in fun though

----------------------------------

Let's play.

Obviously I can't go first.
woah this game is old and failed all the time

-.------
jayman - HE STOLE MY GIRLFRIENDS ACCOUNT AND HE POSTED IT HERE!!!!!!!!
Husker- Because he just spammed about a make believe girlfriend. :l
imsohooood - I had no idea what he just said.
Quote Originally Posted by Xt-Ratio View Post
imsohooood - I had no idea what he just said.
Ratio- For posting this in the general section, when it should be in 'spammers corner'.
Woops...
---------------------
Imsohoood- Being so hoooood.
xt-ratio- for sucking imsohooods dick. -.-
uknown - Shh, no-ones ment to know.
Xt-Ratio - for being a ****** spammer.
Ratio: For being a big ol noob.
lolland - for not banning the right person. :|
Nabdab- For banning Snil for no reason
nabdab - for banning himself. :|
Snil- for banning me because someone posted at the same time I was typing
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?