Zp on multiple accounts

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Zp on multiple accounts
Okay I hope you guys know about they serveys you can do to get free zp on crossfire. Well I don't want to explain it if you don't, but can you use the serveys on more than 1 account? Or is there something you have to do before you can do serveys on another account? Idk? Plz help. Not spam, this could be used to help multiple peeps.
Why dont you just try it and see what happens.....
Translate it any one?
Quote Originally Posted by ineverhack View Post
Translate it any one?
He wants to know if you can do the ZP******s twice. one time each on a different account.
Quote Originally Posted by OMARz View Post

He wants to know if you can do the ZP******s twice. one time each on a different account.
Yep he is asking if he does the ******s on one account can he do them on the other

my advice y dont u try it instead of asking questions
lol I did try before, but it didn't work out. So I was asking u guys, if they patched it.
well if u tried and it didnt work maybe it doesnt
naw you can do it on more than one account ( i think and almost sure)
yer u can u have to do it right
thanks guys, but do I have to delete my cookies in Safari?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?