ExclamationProblem

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Problem
Hello , today i want to install the c++ but i have a problem . net.framework not works . when its installing the c++ it said error in net.framework .

I try to reinstall net.framework it but i cant.

Please help me.
Quote Originally Posted by G0ld_User View Post
i want to install the c++
Do you mean VC++... C++ is a language.

Try to download the lastest version for .net framework.
I try it but not works.
Quote Originally Posted by G0ld_User View Post
I try it but not works.
What error do you have ?
cant install net
i cant help you sorry ... (dont worry be happy)
i have a question warrock updater has ubadet the game and now my hacks dont work help meeeeee (wallhack works but lovley thinks like superjump o antykick dont work wy???
Stupid michael.
@Michael LOL, stop spamming.
If you have a problem, make a new thread in the warrock section. Btw you have to update your addies.

@Gold_user what's your current OS ? Wich version are you trying to install ?
Ban this nub.
download net framework 4.0
Quote Originally Posted by Chuck N0rris View Post
download net framework 4.0
Install .NET framework 4.0 if you're trying to install VC++ 2010. Install 3.5 if you're trying to install VC++ 2008. Last time I tryed installing VC++ 2008 while having .NET 4.0 installed, it wouldn't work.
I swear everytime the Warrock hacks stop working the nubs come flooding in...
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us