Dear MPGH
Well here it goes.
MPGH has affected my life a lot. I remember I used to part of a forum with little kids playing minecraft. I was introduces to Minecraft alts and Booting people off. So I fished these kids IPs and booted them for no reason. I was soon ban but found MPGH. I have a had a lot of fun on this forum and check it almost everyday. I have received a lot of free stuff through MPGH and I am very greatful for that. Only one problem I have about MPGH, and all other forums, is scamming. I feel sorry for those poor nub fegs.
Well thanks for readin all of MPGH.
Love u all. Except @FanticSteal
MPGH has affected my life a lot. I remember I used to part of a forum with little kids playing minecraft. I was introduces to Minecraft alts and Booting people off. So I fished these kids IPs and booted them for no reason. I was soon ban but found MPGH. I have a had a lot of fun on this forum and check it almost everyday. I have received a lot of free stuff through MPGH and I am very greatful for that. Only one problem I have about MPGH, and all other forums, is scamming. I feel sorry for those poor nub fegs.
Well thanks for readin all of MPGH.
Love u all. Except @FanticSteal





