My top 10 list

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
My top 10 list
This list is not in order
-Guilty crown
-Overlord
-One punch man
-Eureka
-Boku no hero
-Hunter x hunter
-Kuroko's Basketball
-No game no life
-Shokugeki no sama
-The seven deadly sins

Some bonus
Boku no piko
Belzebub
Mob psycho 100
Blood lad
Noragami
A dark rabbit has seven lives

- - - Updated - - -
This is a pretty solid list tbh
Quote Originally Posted by Axel View Post
This is a pretty solid list tbh
Thanks man

My opinion on these anime:

-Guilty crown - not bad but nothing particularly special
-Overlord - meh
-One punch man - pretty comical, excited for season 2
-Eureka - never seen assuming you're talking about thisⓘ anime. I've had it on my to-watch list for a while.
-Boku no hero - solid anime, got boring imo
-Hunter x hunter - everyone likes this anime
-Kuroko's Basketball - one of the better sports anime
-No game no life - actually really enjoyed this one, might be on my top 10 list as well
-Shokugeki no sama - not bad for a cooking show I guess
-The seven deadly sins - not terrible considering netflix made it.

My overall opinion: it's not a bad list if you're new to anime, but several of these are mainstream type anime (nothing wrong with that). I'd try expanding my horizons and watching some different genre than you're use to.
Quote Originally Posted by sasori~ View Post

My opinion on these anime:

-Guilty crown - not bad but nothing particularly special
-Overlord - meh
-One punch man - pretty comical, excited for season 2
-Eureka - never seen assuming you're talking about this anime. I've had it on my to-watch list for a while.
-Boku no hero - solid anime, got boring imo
-Hunter x hunter - everyone likes this anime
-Kuroko's Basketball - one of the better sports anime
-No game no life - actually really enjoyed this one, might be on my top 10 list as well
-Shokugeki no sama - not bad for a cooking show I guess
-The seven deadly sins - not terrible considering netflix made it.

My overall opinion: it's not a bad list if you're new to anime, but several of these are mainstream type anime (nothing wrong with that). I'd try expanding my horizons and watching some different genre than you're use to.
Im really picky when it comes to animation quality :P i cant watch anything thats old :/
Quote Originally Posted by sasori~ View Post

My opinion on these anime:

-Guilty crown - not bad but nothing particularly special
-Overlord - meh
-One punch man - pretty comical, excited for season 2
-Eureka - never seen assuming you're talking about this anime. I've had it on my to-watch list for a while.
-Boku no hero - solid anime, got boring imo
-Hunter x hunter - everyone likes this anime
-Kuroko's Basketball - one of the better sports anime
-No game no life - actually really enjoyed this one, might be on my top 10 list as well
-Shokugeki no sama - not bad for a cooking show I guess
-The seven deadly sins - not terrible considering netflix made it.

My overall opinion: it's not a bad list if you're new to anime, but several of these are mainstream type anime (nothing wrong with that). I'd try expanding my horizons and watching some different genre than you're use to.
Netflix didn't make The Seven Deadly Sins that's just where its legally streamed.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StevenW View Post
This list is not in order
-Guilty crown
-Overlord
-One punch man
-Eureka
-Boku no hero
-Hunter x hunter
-Kuroko's Basketball
-No game no life
-Shokugeki no sama
-The seven deadly sins

Some bonus
Boku no piko
Belzebub
Mob psycho 100
Blood lad
Noragami
A dark rabbit has seven lives

- - - Updated - - -
Mob > OPM .
Quote Originally Posted by StevenW View Post
Im really picky when it comes to animation quality :P i cant watch anything thats old :/
I never said anything about old anime.
Quote Originally Posted by sasori~ View Post

My opinion on these anime:

-Guilty crown - not bad but nothing particularly special
-Overlord - meh
-One punch man - pretty comical, excited for season 2
-Eureka - never seen assuming you're talking about this anime. I've had it on my to-watch list for a while.
-Boku no hero - solid anime, got boring imo
-Hunter x hunter - everyone likes this anime
-Kuroko's Basketball - one of the better sports anime
-No game no life - actually really enjoyed this one, might be on my top 10 list as well
-Shokugeki no sama - not bad for a cooking show I guess
-The seven deadly sins - not terrible considering netflix made it.

My overall opinion: it's not a bad list if you're new to anime, but several of these are mainstream type anime (nothing wrong with that). I'd try expanding my horizons and watching some different genre than you're use to.
Agree with most of your post.

Eureka is a classic imo.

@StevenW
I noticed this list is mostly Shounen which is interesting. If you like anime there is still a ton of shows you can still explore.

What do you mean by animation quality? Just more shiny animation? There is a ton of old shows pre-2010 that have good if not better animation than shows that are out today.

This has made me want to make my own list to share with you guys. The problem is I've been watching since HS so I can't remember some shows all that well anymore.


Thanks for the share.
Wait .. Yuru Yuri is not in the list ?
I stopped at Boku no Pico
I love anime but sometimes it's really hard to find good ones such as black clover anyone got any recommendations? for anime
Quote Originally Posted by Dependent View Post
I love anime but sometimes it's really hard to find good ones such as black clover anyone got any recommendations? for anime
Do you prefer shounen shows? I could list a few depending on the genre you're looking for.
Quote Originally Posted by yawo View Post
Do you prefer shounen shows? I could list a few depending on the genre you're looking for.
Here the shows I enjoyed and give me what you hink I will enjoy
One Piece
Naruto & Boruto Series
Black Clover
Umaru-chan
Quote Originally Posted by Dependent View Post
Here the shows I enjoyed and give me what you hink I will enjoy
One Piece
Naruto & Boruto Series
Black Clover
Umaru-chan
HxH, FMA:B but I assume you seen those since most have. Ill throw out some shows that aren't as mainstream.



Magi
Soul Eater
Deadman wonderland ( Fun show but ending is a cuck )
Katanagatari


Darker Tone Shounen
Samurai Champloo
Claymore
Darker Than Black
Berserk Original Series. Not the shit cgi 2016 show or movies.

Basilisk ( Kinda like ninja version of Fate Series )


All shows have a sense of adventure and some type of close combat/ martial arts like the shows you listed.
I'm not really sure on a show like Umaru. Slice of life shows can be hit or miss for some people. Devil is a part-timer if you haven't watched it? Idk really something similar to it. Devil is a part-timer is a good show though if you haven't seen it.

EDIT: DIAPT isn't really a SoL more of a comedy shounen.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us