Memory Class

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Memory Class
I'm just getting started with externals, I've understood the basics of everything so far, I just have one question. Is building my own memory class from scratch the best way to go about it, or does the memory class not have much effect on detection? I've looked at a few different ones, and it seems each is different in a couple ways.

Also I'm doing it in c++.
I've gotten a memory class working now, however I'm having issues with a triggerbot. It seems that it will attach to csgo fine, however I think I'm doing something wrong in declaring incross, localplayer, and myteam. If anyone could check this out, I would appreciate it. You can ignore the Trigger_Key, that's just there to quickly close the program. https ://pastebin.com/UFFG726f
Quote Originally Posted by RedBlueGreen_ View Post
I've gotten a memory class working now, however I'm having issues with a triggerbot. It seems that it will attach to csgo fine, however I think I'm doing something wrong in declaring incross, localplayer, and myteam. If anyone could check this out, I would appreciate it. You can ignore the Trigger_Key, that's just there to quickly close the program. https ://pastebin.com/UFFG726f
You're getting stuck in the while loop on line 8, replace it with an if statement instead and inside that move your 'while (true)' into it,
and while you're at it remove the unneeded 'while (1)'.

Also, you want to check the health and team of the entity in your crosshair (otherwise you'll be shooting any valid object, including teammates).
There's some other things wrong with your trigger function itself but if you don't learn how to resolve issues yourself you'll never get better.
Quote Originally Posted by X9Gaming01 View Post
You're getting stuck in the while loop on line 8, replace it with an if statement instead and inside that move your 'while (true)' into it,
and while you're at it remove the unneeded 'while (1)'.

Also, you want to check the health and team of the entity in your crosshair (otherwise you'll be shooting any valid object, including teammates).
There's some other things wrong with your trigger function itself but if you don't learn how to resolve issues yourself you'll never get better.
Thanks for the help, I realized right after posting that the while loop was an issue and fixed that awhile ago. I realize that I will need to check the health and team, however right now I am just trying to get it to shoot at any entity then I will put more if statements including not shooting at dead bodies, teammates, etc...

I've tried looking at other sources, but can't seem to find the issue of whats causing my program to not find/shoot any entities.
Quote Originally Posted by RedBlueGreen_ View Post
Thanks for the help, I realized right after posting that the while loop was an issue and fixed that awhile ago. I realize that I will need to check the health and team, however right now I am just trying to get it to shoot at any entity then I will put more if statements including not shooting at dead bodies, teammates, etc...

I've tried looking at other sources, but can't seem to find the issue of whats causing my program to not find/shoot any entities.
From your pastebin, I can see that you're getting the local player's crosshairID but not what's 'inside' it.
to do this make a DWORD variable called entityInCH (or whatever you see fit) and set it to mem.Read<DWORD>(dwClient + dwEntityList + ((InCross - 1) * EntLoopDist));

EntLoopDist = 0x10
(Current) dwEntityList = 0x4A8D05C
^ Store these as DWORDs

And then with entityInCH you can get the entity's health and team to do validation then click.
Quote Originally Posted by X9Gaming01 View Post
From your pastebin, I can see that you're getting the local player's crosshairID but not what's 'inside' it.
to do this make a DWORD variable called entityInCH (or whatever you see fit) and set it to mem.Read<DWORD>(dwClient + dwEntityList + ((InCross - 1) * EntLoopDist));

EntLoopDist = 0x10
(Current) dwEntityList = 0x4A8D05C
^ Store these as DWORDs

And then with entityInCH you can get the entity's health and team to do validation then click.
Thanks a lot for the help, I can't test it in game for a few hours/till tomorrow, but should this theoretically work? https ://pastebin.com/4gGX7F2m
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?