QuestionSteamCrack

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
SteamCrack
Well... We had fun using HxD to get exclusives and DLC's , but since yesterday night, devs said in their livestream ,that they fixed your mirificant bypasser. Soo.. I wanna know how to make steamcrack not crash my game/steam? Anybody that knows?
Quote Originally Posted by xGAGED View Post
Well... We had fun using HxD to get exclusives and DLC's , but since yesterday night, devs said in their livestream ,that they fixed your mirificant bypasser. Soo.. I wanna know how to make steamcrack not crash my game/steam? Anybody that knows?
did you not see the fix.... "How to bypass the new modification detection system!" (cant post links :0)
I dont have any crash yet, using it since they fix HxD.
Using Nicoloco Steam crack 3.3 version.
Quote Originally Posted by telaa1 View Post
I dont have any crash yet, using it since they fix HxD.
Using Nicoloco Steam crack 3.3 version.
Can you give me a link?
HxD method still works for me:P, without the new fix, does that mean am geting banned soon or wht ?

Edit: never mind, i just got it :P
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?